Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Procrastination running circles in ma head

Hello hello hello yellow! Here to update again. Yesterday was quite a fun day out, me and about 8 of my secondary school classmates hang out! We went to sentosa and take the cable car (: First we all meet at bishan mrt and trained down to harbour front.

It's my first time taking the cable car was quite scary when we first got in all of us were shouting like.....! HAHAHA! But after it went out it all seems ok to me (:
after reaching sentosa we walked in the hot sun the weather was terribly warm. Went here and there lastly went to the beach saw all he girls wearing bikini. All our eyes were popping up hahah! At the same time also found a phone on the floor gave it to my friend.

After sentosa the rest split so left with me and two other friends which is wan and sasthi. Indian malay chinese hahah! Went to vivo. walkwalk and had our dinner at The hawker centre. AFter that trained down to tpy we all played pool there my form was really good yesterday most of the time keep winning.! (: After pool bussed home!

Today was a new day woke up late today used the computer for awhile and had training. There is a tournament on the 18 wished i can fight but i doubt i can. But maybe two or three of our club will be fighting good luck tp them if they are and Train hard. so trained them today they were out of gas hahaha!

After training rest awhile two of my bestie Anna and wilberlyn were in amk hub so they called me down! went down see them take neo prints. when i came in so silently anna was shocked she sream like a mad woman hahahaah funny! After that played pool with her for awhile and went home as they were catching a movie. Walking saw a primary school friend of mine walk her home as she stays quite near me didnt know that.

Reached home watch the televison than the two girls came to find me at my place brought my dog down anna so scared of dogs.! HAHA next time i bring him come chase you uh! ANd wilberlyn so sleepy today so shagged haha!
After that i walked home now using the computer.

ps: I shall not be jealous but it's hard!

Here are some Pictures we took yesterday (:


Nice!


Me and Gopal sami haha!


We were advertising sentosa!
Cable car! :D


Having the fun!
Group photo! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment