Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hey everyone.

So i haven't been posting for quite sometime. Here to post again.
For me the last weeks has not really been that outstanding, it's been going to school, working , training and a bit of sight seeing.

For the last two weeks i didn't really have to go to school due to self study. So i worked for my dad almost 3-4 times a week. Boring job but motivation is the money (: And also to help him out.

Just got a new line and a new phone now my bill wont burst as its unlimited sms and free incoming calls all day (:
Got a new X10 mini dont really like the function and facilities in it should be trading in and change to a new one real soon.

My school holidays has started and I thought it was a long 4weeks plus holiday but NO! My ca was saying due to the Yog Breaks They only gave us a two weeks holiday but at least it's better than nothing (: On Tuesday and wednesday I had my First exams. I would say it's actually quite easy for both and I Hope i can do well. HOPE AND PRAY! :D The results will be out i think on the last week of holidays.

Now to my training life been training a guy name Zul whose fight will be on the 18 september at Fight works asia. Tomorrow will be his weigh in. This just reminds me about me fighting about a year over ago. Nerve wrecking! He has been training really hard so i really hope he can win it! But i know the other fighters trains even harder there so it's not gonna be easy. Hope him all the best and remember On FIght night If you win you win if you lose you still WIn (: The whole Jw Muaythia will be cheering for you son!
Good luck and chok dee! :D

So cant wait to see all the fight events and after that is back to working and school (:

And shall end it here for now. Here from me soon (:

No comments:

Post a Comment