Sunday, July 18, 2010

Great week four more weeks to go.


Hey backed again to post on this lovely cooling sunday evening (:
Had a great week last week school was fun and time passes fast when in school. My ca said if we go to school everyday for 6weeks we wont fail and wont get debarred, so two weeks had passed another four more weeks to go, no skipping of school. And after that four weeks even if i dont come i will still be able to study next term (:

So on thurs was normal school. last 1hour 30mins had pe, had lots of fun, played badminton was really funny (: LAUGH LAUGH AND MORE LAUGH! Didnt know i could play so well, in secondary school i cant even serve the badminton properly.
IMPROVEMENTS! :D

On friday came to school had test, two test one for maths the other for eep theory. Maths failed 35/100 ): eep passed 19/30 (:

After that was Life skills lesson three hours. And after life skills went home to sleep for few hours and went out with Jeffery Anna and lava! Went to bugis had lots of fun joking and taking pictures and of course my hobby playing pools ! :D

First was suppose to meet at 4 but end up all were late so meet at 5. Had our lunch cum dinner at Fish an co. was like walking rounds and rounds to find that place at bj but couldn't find it finally manage to. Had New york fish and chips was really delicious! (:
After having dinner, went to play pool at fusion the expensive place to play but the quality there is superb. Played for like 3 to four hours. The bill came to almost 50 dollars. After that watched movies watched predators but lava couldn't joined us. The movie was a lot of actions but quite boring. Should be rated 8/10 for me. (:

After movie cabbed back with anna and jeff (:

Yesterday stayed home whole day till evening wan and shamir called me to again play pool at sin ming near my house so i went i was champion won them many many times (:

After pool had dinner at bishan. After eating i checked my wallet i was wonder why my card was short of one than realize i forgot to take my ic back. Was stunned. Than cab back to take my ic back was a-little worried if i couldnt get it back but luckily manage to get it backed. After that walked home from there as its just a bus-stop away from my house.

Today BORING Didnt go anywhere its a rest day for me i guess.
Tomorrow will be school! And i think there will be test again this coming week. ALright end it here with some pictures (:



We are shy please dont!!















PS: I LOVE you but I know i Shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment