Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Start of a New Term Start of a new Life (:

Hello readers. Today is my third day of school since my short three weeks break. It was quite good the stress haven really come yet. So the time table of my school is basically the same everyday ending at four accept for friday and now on mondays i have to attend only from 10 to 1230. I can say its very slack and not much of a change (:

Today did practical was cool. learn new stuffs too. Next week will be the start of projects !! :O
Stress will arrive! D:

I see this days people around me looks stress and always feels sad , I think life is short and it should be lived to the fullest although sometimes mostly humans gives us stress and stuff but we should just hacked it and continue and enjoy the life we are leading. ALways stay happy so white hair's wouldn't grow out (:

Just ended training beat tired legs feels crampy waking up later on to watch the germany against Spain match all odds are on germany but i want spain to win it and go on to the finals!

Still deciding whether i can go school tmr as its gonna be a uber long day!

see ya cheers mates!

2 comments: